VEGAN, NON-GMO, DAIRY FREE, GLUTEN FREE, GMP
Enerex MEMORIA contains a brain-boosting compound of complementary nutrients and botanicals providing natural co-factors to improve brain performance, attention, and memory.
As we age, our memory skills and cognitive abilities tend to diminish. Chronic stress and oxidative stress also have a detrimental impact on our brain’s functions. Many of us notice that we forget names or where we placed our keys. While some people expect a certain amount of cognitive deterioration, many don’t realize that the aging process has very little to do with memory loss or other cognitive disorders. Instead, many cognitive issues stem from not getting the right nutrients, often compounded by poor lifestyle choices.
Tips for enhancing memory and cognitive abilities:
- Feed your brain the right nutrients. For better memory and cognition, it’s important that the right amount of blood and nutrients reach the brain. A diet rich in complex carbohydrates, such as fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, as well as good fats like those found in raw seeds, nuts, and healthy oils can give your brain the fuel it needs.
- Stay away from toxins that affect cognition, including alcohol, drugs, and some prescription medicines.
- Give your brain plenty of exercise. Just like your body, if you don’t use it, you lose it. Read every day, do puzzles, and take part in activities that challenge your brain.
- Take the right supplements, like Enerex Memoria, to boost memory and cognitive functions.
- Two patented ingredients: Vinpocetine and Bacopa
- Third party tested for impurities, including heavy metals function
- Forget-Me-Nots:although many extracts and vitamins are promoted to improve cognitive function, certain herbals show the best results in clinical tests. Enerex MEMORIA contains the botanicals Vinpocetine, Bacopa monnieri, Green Tea, Ginkgo Biloba and Phosphatidylserine.
- Ginkgo Biloba: one of the best-known herbs used to aid memory is Ginkgo biloba, which is the oldest known living species of tree. The extract of its leaves has been used for centuries in traditional medicine. Some research suggests that Ginkgo biloba extract enhances blood flow to the brain and improves cognitive function. Ginkgo biloba may improve circulation by dilating tiny capillaries, which increases the supply of oxygen and nutrients to the brain. This is helpful to the elderly, whose brain circulation decreases; Gingko has shown promise in research as an aid in the treatment of dementia and Alzheimer’s. Ginkgolide-B, an active component in Ginkgo, has also been shown to reduce certain forms of inflammation. The herb's flavonoids combined with ginkgolide may provide protection for the brain.
- Green Tea Extract: Green tea is a source of polyphenols that offer powerful antioxidant protection. It is particularly rich in the catechin type of polyphenol. Inflammation in the brain, increased by stress, poor diet, medications and exposure to toxins, creates free radicals that cause cell damage. This damage may reduce your mental faculties and hasten dementia. Exposure to free radicals can be especially damaging when brain tissue lacks adequate antioxidants and other nutrients necessary to defend against chronic inflammation. The aging brain has lower levels of these nutrients due to poor nutrition and reduced absorption of nutrients as we age. Some studies show that daily supplementation with green tea extract may boost your brain.
- Vinpocetine: has been used since the 1960s in Europe as a treatment for memory enhancement and restoring cognitive abilities in the aging brain. Vinpocetine, made from the leaves of the lesser periwinkle plant, has neuroprotective (brain protecting) and blood-flow enhancing abilities. Besides its ability to help boost general brain power, Vinpocetine may be helpful in treating conditions that benefit from increased blood circulation in the brain (like stroke recovery). Vinpocetine is so powerful that it’s a prescription drug in Japan and Europe, but is available without a prescription as a supplement in Canada and the US.
- Phosphatidylserine (PS): is a natural chemical within the body that makes up a major part of the cells’ membrane (the outer layer). It helps maintain cellular functions, especially in the brain. PS helps nutrients move into cells and helps pump waste out of them. PS supports the brain’s proper response to stress and promotes neuron communication. The body can make phosphatidylserine, but gets most from foods (PS supplements are made from cabbage or soybeans). Phosphatidylserine is used for age-related mental decline, improving thinking skills, ADHD, and improving athletic performance.
- Bacopa Monnieri: In Ayurvedic medicine, the herb Bacopa monnieri has been used for centuries for the brain. Bacopa is used to rejuvenate nerve and brain cells, enhance memory, and improve cognitive functions. Well-known Dr. Mehmet Oz recommended Bacopa monnieri. He said, “Bacopa monnieri will make you smarter, enhance your memory, and help you focus better.” Research shows that the component in this herb called bacosides may improve mental clarity and learning.
Adults: Take 2 capsules 2 times daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Tamper Resistant inner seal, do not use if broken. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Enerex uses PETE plastic containers, a thermoplastic polymer resin. PETE plastic provides a superior moisture and oxygen barrier compared to the more common HDPE plastic that most vitamin manufacturers use.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if: you have an iron deficiency, a liver disorder, or develop symptoms of liver trouble (e.g. abdominal pain, dark urine, jaundice); you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking medications for diabetes, high blood pressure, or seizures; you have low blood pressure. Do not use if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation (e.g. blood thinners, fish oils, clotting factor replacements, acetyl salicylic acid, ibuprofen, vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding. May cause nausea, dry mouth and fatigue. Hypersensitivity is known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
120 Vegetarian Capsules per Bottle
Enerex Botanicals Ltd
Made in Canada
Full List of Ingredients
- Phosphatidylserine 50mg
- (Phosphatidylserine-enriched non-GMO Soya Lecithin)
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis) Leaf 50mg
- Standardized to max. 80% total Catechins, 3% Caffeine
- Bacopa (Bacopa Monnieri, 20:1, 500mg DHE*) Whole 25mg
- Standardized to 55% Bacosides A & B
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo Biloba, 50:1, 1000mg DHE*) Leaf 20mg
- Standardized to 24% Flavonoid Glycosides & 6% Terpene Lactones
- Vinpocetine 5mg
*Dried Herb Equivalent
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Silicon Dioxide
- Hypromellose (Vegetarian Cellulose Complex Capsule)
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up to date list of ingredients, refer to product packaging.