Magnesium Oxide (CAD$)
NON-GMO, GMP, VEGAN, KOSHER, KETO FRIENDLY, GLUTEN FREE, EGG FREE, DAIRY FREE, SOY FREE, NUT FREE
Magnesium Oxide is derived from ancient oceanic deposits and is a rich source of elemental magnesium (58% average). Magnesium is an essential mineral that plays a key role in the activation of amino acids for protein biosynthesis and is highly concentrated in intracellular fluid and bone.
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps in tissue formation
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function
- Controlled dosing
Adults and Adolescents (9 and over): Take %frac14; teaspoon once per day with meals, or in juice.
Do not use if inner seal is broken. Store in cool, dry place. Please recycle.
The following link is to a third-party website, and we do not guarantee its accuracy.
- Medline Plus: Magnesium Oxide Information
227g (8oz) Powder per Bottle
Made in Canada
Full List of Ingredients
Each ¼ level teaspoonful contains:
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 290mg
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up to date list of ingredients, refer to product packaging.