Magnesium Malate (CAD$)
NON-GMO, GMP, VEGAN, KETO FRIENDLY, GLUTEN FREE, EGG FREE, DAIRY FREE, SOY FREE, NUT FREE, SUGAR FREE
Magnesium is a mineral that is critical for energy production and metabolism, muscle contraction, nerve impulse transmission and bone mineralization. It is required cofactor for an estimated 300 enzymes. Among the reactions catalyzed by these enzymes are fatty acid synthesis, protein synthesis and glucose metabolism. Malate is an important Krebs Cycle intermediate, indicating that it is an important molecule in the production of cellular energy derived from carbohydrates. Since it is part of an energy cycle, the body provides enhanced pathways of absorption for malate forms of minerals.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, teeth, and tissue formation
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function
- An electrolyte for the maintenance of good health
- Unique malate form of magnesium
Adolescent and Adult Dosage: Take 1 tablet 3 times daily with food.
Do not use if inner seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Please Recycle.
Some people may experience diarrhea.
180 Tablets per Bottle
Made in Canada
Full List of Ingredients
Each tablet contains:
- Magnesium (from Magnesium Malate) 115mg
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Stearic Acid (Vegetable Source)
- Croscarmellose Sodium
- Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Source)
- Tablet Coating
- Calcium Carbonate
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up to date list of ingredients, refer to product packaging.