Co-Enzyme Q10 (CAD$)
GMP, KETO FRIENDLY, GLUTEN FREE, EGG FREE, DAIRY FREE
Coenzyme Q10 is a vitamin-like compound also called ubiquinone. It is an essential component of cells and is necessary for mitochondrial energy production. Years of research has shown that CoQ10 supports healthy cardiovascular and immune system functions in addition to its vital role in cellular energy production. This combination of CoQ10, Lecithin and Omega-3 Fish Oils is designed to support cardiovascular health.
- Antioxidant and Essential fatty acids
- Maintains good health
- Maintains heart health
- Combines CoQ10, Lecithin, and Omega-3 Fish Oils
Adult Dosage: Take 1 softgel 1-2 times daily with meals.
Do not use if inner seal is broken. Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle. Store in a cool, dry place. Please Recycle.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are currently taking any of these medications: anticoagulant/antiplatelet, chemotherapeutics, cyclosporines, statins, warfarin, antihypertensive medications or if you will have an angioplasty or suffer from a bleeding disorder. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
60 Softgels per Bottle
Made in Canada
Full List of Ingredients
Each softgel contains:
- Coenzyme Q10 (as Ubidecarenone) 60mg
- Fish Oil (Sardine, Mackerel, and Anchovy Whole Body Oil) 250mg
- Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 75 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 40 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 25 mg
- Lecithin (Glycine spp.)(Soybean Oil) 200mg
- Rice Bran Oil
- Softgel (Gelatin, Glycerin, Water, Carob, Annatto Extract)
- Yellow Beeswax
- Mixed Tocopherols
Contains no titanium dioxide. Separation and colour variation in the softgel is natural and doesn’t affect product quality.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up to date list of ingredients, refer to product packaging.