Pro Biotika (CAD$)
VEGAN, NON-GMO, DAIRY FREE, SOY FREE, GLUTEN FREE, GMP
PRO BIOTIKA supplies 2 billion CFU of three strains of beneficial probiotic bacteria called (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum and Bifidobacterium Longum) that are powerful and vigorous in their abilities to aid and maintain healthy digestion. They also undertake positive action with our immune system to keep us protected, and to keep harmful organisms in check. These essential living micro-organisms also help us digest our food, produce some B vitamins, protect our gut lining, and assist with elimination.
These probiotics are specifically chosen for their effectiveness and broad-spectrum abilities to promote a healthy gut flora balance. Coupled with the convenience of not requiring refrigeration, they provide value second to none.
Although the word “bacteria” is often associated with illness, balancing your digestive system’s good bacteria keeps you healthy. Specific strains of good bacteria – probiotics – are your allies in the fight against infections, superbugs, and food-borne bacteria.
You can carry around about three pounds of bacteria in your intestines all of the time, and even bad bacteria like E.coli and salmonella live happily inside you without making you ill. These intestinal bacteria include beneficial microbes that help defend your body against pathogens (harmful bacteria) including salmonella, yeast infections, mold, food poisoning and viruses.
But good and bad can get out of balance due to daily life situations such as eating too much sugar or processed food, which feed destructive microbes, or even touching a door knob infected with a virus. It’s caused from abuse of antibiotics, pollution, and changes to our soil, which traditionally provided healthy bacteria before it was over-farmed.
Invasions from pathogenic bad bacteria can disrupt your digestive system, immune system, weight, skin health, and exacerbate allergic reactions, fatigue and autoimmune diseases. PRO BIOTIKA probiotics contains 9 billion live cultures to provide a protective shield against pathogens.
- Room temperature stable, no refrigeration required, convenient for travel
- Special DR (Delayed Release) encapsulation ensures maximum delivery directly into our intestine
- Clinically proven to enhance growth & ratio of good flora/microbiota & inhibit growth of pathogenic bacteria in intestines
- Alleviate gas, indigestion, diarrhea & constipation in children, adults (& elderly)
- Rebalance bacterial environment following antibiotics
- Greatly aid digestion, assimilation of food & nutrient absorption
- Lactic bacteria required in gut to make vitamin K, folate & biotin
- Lactobacillus & Bifidobacterium reduce inflammation in GI tract
- Decrease colonization of invading pathogens & change immune response to invaders
- Relieve dermatitis & eczema, particularly “IgE-associated eczema”
- Research: strains enhance immune system’s leukocytes, phagocytes, T-lymphocytes & natural killer cells to fight disease
- Reduce pH (acidity) of intestines
- Help protect against food-borne bacteria (food poisoning)
- May help reduce weight gain, food intolerances & bloating
- Research: strains alleviate IBS & ulcerative colitis due to increased Bifidobacterium
- Help eliminate Candida albicans (yeast) infections, reducing growth & adherence to vaginal wall
Adults, Adolescents, Children (1 year and older): Take 1 capsule 3 times daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Tamper Resistant inner seal, do not use if broken. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Enerex uses PETE plastic containers, a thermoplastic polymer resin. PETE plastic provides a superior moisture and oxygen barrier compared to the more common HDPE plastic that most vitamin manufacturers use.
Do not use if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, or if you have an immune-compromised condition (AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days.
90 Vegetarian DR (Delayed Release) Capsules per Bottle
Enerex Botanicals Ltd
Made in Canada
Full List of Ingredients
Each Vegetarian Capsule Contains:
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus (La-14) 1.6 billion cfu
- Bifi Dobacterium Bifidum (Bb-06) 0.2 billion cfu
- Bifi Dobacterium Longum (Bl-05) 0.2 billion cfu
- FOS* (Fructo-Oligosaccharides) Inulin: Chicory 100mg
- Gellan Gum
- Hypromellose (Vegetarian Cellulose Complex DRcaps = Delayed Release Capsule)
*FOS (Prebiotic) increases the longevity of the probiotic cells in the digestive tract by 5 -10 times
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up to date list of ingredients, refer to product packaging.