Omega More (CAD$)
NON-GMO, DAIRY FREE, GLUTEN FREE, SUGAR FREE, GMP
Going beyond good fats, Enerex Omega More combines higher quality Omega 3 fatty acids (from wild Anchovy, Mackerel & Sardine), and Omega 6 fatty acids (from Evening Primrose & Borage oils). Omega 6 oils offer 16% of their fatty acids as important gamma linolenic acid (GLA), and fish oils are in a 2:1 EPA/DHA ratio containing over 30% EPA, DHA & DPA. Boosted with antioxidant vitamins E, A & D.
- Vitamin E neutralizes free radicals & protects EFAs from oxidation (makes delicate oils stable, preventing rancidity)
- Higher potency practitioner-grade that’s safe for everyone plus a broader spectrum of nutrients
- Antioxidants: full spectrum Vitamin E (containing all four tocopherols), daily dose Vitamin D3 + Vitamin A
- Pristine wild Arctic fish: lower on food chain, free of contaminants, heavy metals (third-party tested, stringent government standards) molecular distillation; cold-pressed immediately after harvesting
- Omega 6 benefits to offset unhealthy (over- processed, hydrogenated) vegetable oils in diet
- Non GMO Evening Primrose & Borage Seed oil well-known to beautify skin “from inside out”; youth-enhancing & reduce rashes
- Combined ingredients provide ideal ratio of GLA/ EPA/DHA found in human tissue
People in Canada & US take Omega supplements more than multivitamins (according to Consumerlab. com research). However, we still do not get enough EPA, DHA & DPA from oily fish, and get too much unhealthful Omega 6 (refined, hydrogenated, reducing benefits of unadulterated GLA). A W.H.O. report states most people ingest a 20:1 (omega 6 to 3) ratio but the ideal for optimal health is 2:1 to 4:1. Taking Omega supplements is recommended by many health & medical organizations including American Heart Association & Mayo Clinic to counteract these deficits.
Vitamin A, a maximum daily dose of Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), and the full range of Vitamin E (its four Tocopherols & four Tocotrienols) are included because they help the body to use EFAs, increase oils’ shelf life, and add antioxidants to the formula.
- Fish’s DHA & EPA contribute to enhanced moods & reduced anxiety/depression; aids children’s attention, learning & behaviour
- Omega 3 & 6 reduce inflammation; help prevent & relieve pain from arthritis, prostatitis, cystitis
- EPA & DHA linked to lower risk of heart disease; reduce high triglycerides, lower blood pressure; protect against tears in arteries, blood clots & strokes
- Cholesterol management: help balance cholesterol, increase HDL
- Improves memory recall, concentration & supports healthy aging brain; high levels of DHA lower Alzheimer’s risk
- Omega 3 & 6 increase immune function, nervous system, eye health & stabilize blood sugar
- Over 30 human studies report Evening Primrose benefits for eczema/dermatitis due to 25% LA & GLA
- Borage oil GLA: antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, heart protector & skin rejuvenator
- Vitamin A necessary for health of cells, vision, bone development
- Vitamins A, D & E crucial for immune response; activate lymphocyte & T-helper cells
- Vitamin D3: “membrane antioxidant”, cancer prevention, bone strength, helps cells communicate with each other
Adult:Take 1 softgel 3 times daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Tamper Resistant inner seal, do not use if broken. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Enerex uses PETE plastic containers, a thermoplastic polymer resin. PETE plastic provides a superior moisture and oxygen barrier compared to the more common HDPE plastic that most vitamin manufacturers use.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have cancer, or for use beyond 6 weeks.
90 Softgels per Bottle
Enerex Botanicals Ltd
Made in Canada
Full List of Ingredients
Each Softgel Contains:
- Fish Oil (Anchovy, Mackerel, Sardine Body Oil) 600mg
- EPA (Eiocosapentaenoic Acid) 240mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 120mg
- DPA (Docosapentaenoic Acid) 25.5mg
- Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera Biennis Seed, Non-GMO) 275mg
- Borage Oil (Borago Officinalis Seed, Non-GMO) 275mg
- Together providing:
- GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) 88mg
- LA (Linoleic Acid) 308mg
- OA (Oleic Acid) 82mg
- Mixed Tocopherol/Tocotrienol Concentrate (Soybean Origin) 46.6mg/46.02mg
- d- Alpha Tocopherol/Tocotrienol 17.04 mg/4.18mg
- d- Gamma Tocopherol/Tocotrienol 21.36 mg/24.03mg
- d- Delta Tocopherol/Tocotrienol 7.88 mg/16.09mg
- d- Beta Tocopherol/Tocotrienol 0.38 mg/1.72mg
- Vitamin A (Palmitate) 3,000 IU 900mcg RAE
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 333 IU 8.33mcg
- Water (Softgel)
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up to date list of ingredients, refer to product packaging.