ORGANIC, DAIRY FREE, SOY FREE, GLUTEN FREE, GMP
Over 65% of us experience eye strain symptoms. These are often caused by overexposure and glare from computer, TV, and other technological devices. Research has shown that eye strain, or asthenopia, may be relieved by targeted eye antioxidants. OCCUMAX includes the eye’s key nutrients Lutein and Zeaxanthin in addition to Astaxanthin, Bilberry and N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) that are also clinically proven to increase eye health.
Eye nutrients are, of course, found in foods, but may be easiest to obtain in high amounts in supplement form; OCCUMAX offers them in a one-a-day formula. Lutein and Zeaxanthin are the predominant antioxidants found in the eye area vital to sight, the macula. Astaxanthin, the most powerful carotenoid, is clinically proven to reduce visual display terminal (VDT) fatigue. The well-known botanical sight-booster Bilberry, and far-reaching NAC also help maintain optimal ocular function and may reduce risks of age-related eye diseases.
If you experience symptoms including blurred vision, eye fatigue, irritated eyes and headaches after overworking and overexposure to tech devices, you may need extra nutrient support. In addition to resting the eyes, eye strain may be relieved by targeted eye antioxidants. OCCUMAX is an advanced formula that provides patented ingredients to help prevent fatigue brought on by concentrated eye use for visual tasks (caused by clenching the muscles of the eyelids and temples).
- Small easy to swallow one softgel per day patented ingredient Astareal®
- Only formula to contain Astaxanthin and Zeaxanthin in one
- Human tested patented ingredients
- Formulated with the most powerful antioxidants High potency
- Lutein along with Zeaxanthin, Lutein is the predominant antioxidant found in the area of the eye that is vital to sight, the macula; dietary Lutein has been shown to increase the macula’s pigment density. Lutein also protects the eye’s neuroblastoma cells against DNA damage caused by free radicals. OCCUMAX uses a special concentrated bioavailable Lutein extract (from marigold flowers) that provides up to 4 times the Lutein found in most formulas.
- Zeaxanthin filters harmful computer blue-light waves, protects the retina, and maintains eye cell health. Zeaxanthin is able to cross the blood-brain-retina barriers to provide pinpointed protection. It is highly concentrated in the central macular area ─ this is where bright light has the most negative impact on the eye. Research shows Zeaxanthin improves retinal function in early stages of age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- Astaxanthin is the most powerful carotenoid for free radical scavenging. It is 65 times more powerful than vitamin C, 54 times beta-carotene, and 14 times vitamin E. Astaxanthin is clinically proven to reduce visual display terminal (VDT) fatigue and protect from harmful UVB light. Astaxanthin crosses the blood-retinal barrier (whereas beta-carotene does not), protecting eyes from cataracts, macular degeneration and blindness.
- Bilberry is a botanical sight-booster containing anthocyanidins that reduce oxidative stress in the eyes, prevent ocular fatigue, and reduce eye disease risks. (OCCUMAX Bilberry has 25% anthocyanidins.) Bilberry flavonoids also support and protect collagen in eye blood vessels, assuring healthy capillaries that carry vital nutrients to eyes. Bilberry’s vitamins A and C provide extra antioxidant protection and help maintain sharp vision.
- N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is a powerful antioxidant shown in studies to prevent and even help reduce degenerative eye disorders including cataracts, and to increase eye health by protecting the retina from oxidative stress. NAC is an excellent source of glutathione, a cell's main antioxidant power, which is diminished during degenerative eye disorders; NAC passes more easily across cell membranes than other nutrients to deliver glutathione.
Adults: Take 1 softgel once daily with meal or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Tamper Resistant inner seal, do not use if broken. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Enerex uses PETE plastic containers, a thermoplastic polymer resin. PETE plastic provides a superior moisture and oxygen barrier compared to the more common HDPE plastic that most vitamin manufacturers use.
Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have kidney stones, are taking prescription medications. If you are taking antibiotics, nitroglycerin, are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family, do not use this product.
30 Softgels per Bottle
Enerex Botanicals Ltd
Made in Canada
Full List of Ingredients
- NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 250mg
- *AstaREAL®L 10 (Astaxanthin, Haematococcus Pluvialis, 10% Astaxanthin, Whole) 65mg
- Bilberry (Vaccinium Myrtillus, 25% Anthocyanidins, Fruits) 50mg
- Lutein (Marigold Extract 20% Lutein, Tagetes Erecta, Flowers) 6mg
- Beta Carotene 5000 IU, 3.125mg
- Zeaxanthin (Marigold Extract 20% Zeaxanthin, Tagetes Erecta, Flowers) 2.5mg
- Organic Olive Oil
*AstaREAL® is a registered trademark of Fuji Chemical Industry Co. Ltd
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up to date list of ingredients, refer to product packaging.