Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (CAD$)
Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa is familiar to anyone who has spent a lot of time in Chinatown. For those of us who grew up in Chinese families, it is a familiar sight, and we all recall this soothing cough syrup from our childhoods. It's a traditional Chinese cough syrup which is said to date back to the Qing Dynasty, and which contains 15 Chinese herbs and honey. As cold & flu season approach, make sure to keep a bottle of Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa in your medicine cabinet!
Adults and Children over 12-years of Age: 3 teaspoons (15 mL) taken 3 to 4 times a day or as directed by physician. Store below 30°C.
Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a doctor before taking if you have a fever over 38°C, or if symptoms persist for more than a week. Consult a healthcare practitioner if taking other medications. Consult a healthcare practitioner for prolonged use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if outer seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
- Read more in the Straits Times article: Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa: A trusted companion through the generations.
300 mL Bottle
Made in Hong Kong
Full List of Ingredients
Each 5mL dose Contains:
- Tendrilleaf Fritillary Bulb (Bulbus Fritillariae Cirrhosae, Bulb)
- Unprepared Licorice Root (Radix Glycyrrhizae, Root)
- Loquat (Eriobotrya Japonica, Leaf)
- Pummelo Peel (Citrus Maxima, Exocarp)
- Coltsfoot (Tussilago Farfara, Flower)
- Thinleaf Milkwort (Polygala Tenuifolia, Root)
- Platycodon Root (Platycodon Grandiflorus, Root)
- Menthol (I-Menthol or Mentha Arvensis, Stem and Leaf)
- Fourleaf Ladybell Root (Radix Adenophorae, Root)
- Indian Bread (Wolfiporia Extensa, Sclerotium)
- Rhizome Pinellia Ternata (Pinella Ternate, Rhizome (Processed))
- Chinese Snake Gourd (Trichosanthes Kiriiowii, Seed)
- Ginger (Zingiber Officinale, Root)
- Bitter Apricot Seed (Prunus Ameniaca, Seed (Processed))
- Chinese Magnoliavine Fruit (Schisandra Chinensis, Fruit)
- Purified Water
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up to date list of ingredients, refer to product packaging.